We have been serving the society and education industry from past 20 years and till date we have served more than ten thousand students throughout the nation. We have more than 300 satisfied clients on PAN India level, in the form of other admission consultants who fulfill admission related queries and give those admissions to us for further processing.
- The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce.
- The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- During the tenure of the course, candidates learn various aspects of business administration and management through class room lectures and practical projects like internship.
- BBA can be pursued in full-time as well as correspondence mode.
- There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
- The average starting salary of a BBA graduate is on an average Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
BBA Eligibility Criteria and Entrance Exams
- Aspirants who have completed their Class XII (10+2 level) in any stream from a recognised educational board or university can pursue BBA
- The candidates must have attained an aggregate score of 50% and above in Class XII
- In case a candidate has appeared for Class XII exam and is waiting for the result, s/he can also apply to the course.
BBA Jobs & Top RecruitersOn completion of BBA, aspirants generally opt for MBA. However, candidates can also choose to explore job opportunities in various fields like banking, urban infrastructure & real estate management, business consultancies, advertising, manufacturing and in Government sectors to name a few. Some major job profiles one can opt for after completion of BBA are as follows:
- Human Resource Executive: The responsibility of a Human Resource Executive (HR Executive) includes ensuring that the strategies, methodology and HR programs are administered and the objectives of the organisation are in consistence with proficient benchmarks, state and government administrative prerequisites and laws. Also, planning, advising on HR strategies and overseeing human asset activities like enrollment and pay is the key responsibility of an HR Manager. The average salary of Human Resource Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Executive: A Marketing Executive develops official statements and is responsible for promotion for the organisation’s products, conducting and analysing a competitive research, and establishing objectives, expectations and results for marketing programmes. The average salary of Marketing Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards
- Marketing Manager: A Marketing Manager collaborates with product managers and aims at executing new/ modified programs for the establishment of improved strategies. Developing market research studies &analyze their finding, making the best use of marketing programs & campaigns for the organisation’s products and services are the responsibilities of a Marketing Manager. The average salary of a Marketing Manager is Rs 4.5 lakh and upwards
- Sales Executive: The Sales Executive is required to design and implement strategies to increase company sales revenue and expand the company’s base in the market. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 3 lakh and upwards.
- Research and Development (R&D) Executive: A R&D Manager directs and manages the development & research programmes of an organisation in order to meet the needs of the organisation. Measuring the scope of research projects & making sure that they are delivered on time within the stipulated budget is the role of an R&D Manager. The average salary of a Sales Executive is Rs 2 lakh and upwards.
- What makes MBA such a popular course is that students from any background – including Science, Commerce and Humanities – can pursue it.
- A regular MBA or Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) is generally a two-year course divided into four or six semesters. However, there are certain private institutes that offer one-year PGDM programmes as well.
- One can pursue MBA in various modes, such as, Regular, Online and Distance-Education. Interested candidates can also find programmes customised based on their professional experience such as Executive MBA.
- Many management institutes offer Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) or Post-Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management instead of an MBA degree. There is not much difference between the two, but for their titles.
- The full-time MBA is the most popular among all, and includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships.
- Fresh graduates as well as candidates with a few years of work experience opt for a full-time MBA. Some colleges prefer fresh graduates while some colleges give higher preference to candidates with a few years of work experience.
- On the other hand, the Executive MBAis fit for candidates with more than 5 -10 years work experience as it is designed to enhance their managerial and leadership skills to stay relevant in the job market.
- Online MBA, Part Time MBAand Distance MBA programmes are ideal for candidates who wish to study while working.
MBA eligibilityFull-time MBA eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university
- Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in Graduation which is 50 per cent in average or equivalent. For Reserved category students, the minimum score in 45 per cent in aggregate
- Final-year Graduation candidates are also eligible to apply for MBA, provided they present the proof of completion of Graduation degree within the duration specified by the institute
Top MBA entrance examsGiven below is the list of top MBA exams scores that are valid for admission to various B-schools. Click for official CAT mock test
Popular MBA Specializations
|MBA Finance||MBA Marketing|
|MBA IT||MBA HR|
MBA/PGDM Jobs and Career OpportunitiesAn MBA degree holder is expected to take up the managerial responsibility of the department they are hired for. A manager’s job profile broadly includes planning, strategising, execution, leading the team, liaison with clients, coordinating with other departments, delegation of work and responsibilities, reporting to higher authorities regarding projects undertaken.
|MBA jobs||Average salary per annum (Rs in lakh)|
|Human Resources Manager||4|
|Data Analytics Manager||14|
|Digital Marketing Manager||4.5|
|Advertising Sales Manager||8.5|
|Transport & Logistics Manager||6|
|International Business Manager||9|
|Energy & Environment Manager||6|
|Import & Export Manager||6|
|IT & Systems Manager||7|
|Healthcare & Hospital Manager||4|
|Supply Chain Manager||8|
|Public Policy Manager||7|
Scope of MBA: Top CompaniesThe scope of MBA is huge in the current job market. MBA graduates are in high demand in every industry and in every domain. Most of the MBA institutes provide campus placement to their students on completion of the full-time MBA course for a smooth beginning of their career. All organisations, big or small, private or government, hire MBA degree holders in various capacities. Below is the list of some of the top companies that hire MBA graduates through campus placements
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) Eligibility
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- After successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to apply advanced management principles and theories in a variety of organizational settings.
- They develop a multi-disciplinary and global view of business problems and situations.
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Business Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Product Manager
NCMCC is an authorized Counselor and have tie-up with many leading Universities and Colleges in India and Abroad, which are approved by UGC, DEC, AICTE, HRD and respective Governments. We believe in quality work. Satisfaction of Students & Clients is most important for us.